MetSoc Trade Show & Network Lounge
Opportunities exist for companies to sponsor social and networking activities in addition to purchasing a booth at a preferred price.
Contact email@example.com for any additional information
Host your own meetings
The Conference of Metallurgists is proud to assist the community in networking and forging new relationships. Take advantage of having your clients and your colleagues onsite to book a meeting!
Please complete the form below if you would like to host any event(s)/meeting(s) in conjunction with the Conference of Metallurgists meeting on August 21-24, 2022.
Once your event has been approved/scheduled, you will receive a confirmation of location. This information will also be forwarded to the Hotel so you may begin working together to plan the event. Your institution/company is solely responsible for all meeting-related expenses. The COM logistics team will assign the meeting room location.
Exhibitor set-up and dismantle
|Set-up time||Sunday, August 21||09:00-15:00|
|Dismantle time||Wednesday, August 24||12:00-17:00|
About our Event
- COM is Canada’s premier event for the Metallurgy and Materials industries.
- Booth visibility is high with a limited focused trade show.
- Our surveys show that 75% of attendees are directly from the Metallurgy and Materials industry sector.
- Reach your audience with delegates from over 25 countries.
- Demographic participants: company executives, senior metallurgists, professional engineers, researchers, and members
The Show decorator is GES. Complete show kit and information is available below.
Booth pricing and inclusions
- Exhibit spaces are $3095 CDN (plus applicable taxes) per 10′ wide x 8′ deep
- Pipe and drape booth, fully carpeted area
- 6′ table and 2 chairs, wastebasket
- Standard electrical outlets
- Free Wi-Fi
- One complete delegate pass, including full access to conference
- One full peer-reviewed proceedings download
- A secondary unique exhibit pass/delegate pass is available for $585 plus taxes.
- Booth spaces are sold on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors who have a technical background will get the most of the 2022 Trade Lounge experience. Our simple tabletop exhibit is located on the same floor as the Plenary and the technical sessions. Our show allows you to leave your booth unmanned during programming hours. Take advantage of your full delegate pass by showcasing your products/services during peak break times, all the while networking, learning and socializing. You will gather significant technical data and industry knowledge to transfer back to your colleagues and organization.