The Proceedings will be published in partnership with Springer in electronic format and available as a digital download.
Advantages of publishing with Springer:
- Reach a global audience through the highly accessible SpringerLink online publishing platform.
- Individually assigned DOIs for each proceedings article ensure the discoverability of your work.
Your commitment as an author:
- By submitting a paper or extended abstract for review, the author agrees that it will be published in the proceedings if the final document is accepted.
- By submitting an abstract, all authors agree that the publication copyright of conference papers will be held by Springer. Authors will be free to submit their work after the conference to a publication of their choice, but they must request permission from Springer.
- The author assumes full responsibility for obtaining permission to reproduce any copyrighted or otherwise protected data and images in their conference paper.
- The copyright of papers/extended abstracts with contributing authors employed by the National Research Council Canada or other Canadian government organization(s) belongs to the Crown in Right of Canada, that is, to the Government of Canada. The Metallurgy & Materials Society of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum must be granted the right to reproduce and publish the paper in order to include it in the COM 2024 proceedings.
Name of Publication: Proceedings of the 63rd Conference of Metallurgists, COM 2024