Name of Publication: Proceedings of the 61st Conference of Metallurgists, COM 2022
The Proceedings will be published in electronic format and digitally distributed by Springer.
Authors and registered paid delegates will have six (6) weeks to download the material for free.
Paper and Extended Abstract Checklist
• Final title checked
• All author names and affiliations are included and checked for accuracy
• Author order correct
• The corresponding author is indicated and email address is included
• An abstract is included for full papers submissions (if you are submitting an extended abstract, do not include an abstract)
• Keywords are included
• Text heading levels and special text elements consistently styled
• No heading levels skipped
• A reference list is included for all references cited in the text
• Citations in text agree with the reference list
• Figures consecutively numbered within the document
• Figures consecutively cited in the text
• Tables prepared with the table function (not pasted as an object)
• Tables consecutively numbered within the document
• Tables consecutively cited in the text
• Permissions obtained for all material from other work. Your contact to obtain permission for reuse of material from books: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Copyright form uploaded with the manuscript (manuscripts without an accompanying copyright form will not be published.)
A prefilled copyright form is available from the submission website. Please upload your signed copyright form along with your manuscript. One author must have the full right, power, and authority to sign the agreement on behalf of all of the other authors of a particular manuscript and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on their behalf. The copyright in the Contribution shall be vested in the name of the Author.
- Note for Government Employees: Authors who work for the Government of Canada and have Crown copyrights may grant Springer permission to publish by sending their internal government form noting the paper title and authors duly signed. The copyright will remain with the Crown and Springer will publish the paper with permission.
Avoidance of Self-plagiarism
A certain overlap in scientific content between articles by the same author is standard practice and to be expected. However, it is essential that transparency is retained, and appropriate references are included. Permission must be obtained from other publishers, where appropriate.
Typesetting of your Paper or Extended Abstract at Springer
Please make sure that the manuscript you submit is final and complete, that any copyright issues have been resolved, that the authors listed at the top of the manuscript really are the final authors, and that you have not omitted any references. Following publication, it is not possible to alter or withdraw your manuscript. Kindly note that we prefer the use of American English.